Tuesday, January 12, 2010

ADMT Lesson 1: Personal Reflection

ADMT represents Art, Design, Media and Technology. It means creating or editing artworks like cartoons using advanced technology. Art may be something like performing arts, etc. Art is not just about drawings; it can also help express thoughts and feelings too. Design is a process or a procedure. Media, which simply means mass communication, is perhaps something like advertising your own products. Technology resembles the software or application that is used to make animations.

An ADMT student should envisage himself as a creative person. He should be aware the ADMT is a very important subject and thus not neglecting it. The student should also be aware that without art, the world today will indeed be very different. An ADMT student should also have the desire to learn. I aspire to be able to draw pictures or create a brief animation that can convey a proper message. To achieve my aspiration, I will work hard and try to learn more about art via the Internet.

(I cannot put my sketch here as I do not have any scanners. I will try to put something here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment